Friday, July 17, 2009

Jay's Jokes

I have a couple more jokes that I want to share with you all written for Jimmy Fallon’s monologue on Late Night. Usually I like to mix my blog posts up but I recently found out that people love these jokes so much they’ve been mass e-mailing them around! I’m truly flattered but if you ask me, some people just have too much time on their hands. Here we go!

Venetia Phair, who when she was 11 years old named the planet Pluto, died this week at the age of 90. Only her son, who made the arrangements for her death gathering, survives her. I would call it a funeral but it’s too small to be classified as one.

President Obama threw out the first pitch at The Major League All-Star Game last night and broke a campaign promise. He said it would take him years to deliver a change-up.

Silly, silly puns. I really admire a good joke now that I have actually tried to write one. So far nothing TV worthy, but I’ll keep up my efforts. I’d hate to disappoint. Until next week:

Jay Out.



No comments:

Post a Comment