Here is my Birthday Wishes if I were a Victorian Queen in the 16th Century.
1. A Divorce
2. Vanity made of Glass & Mirrors, with Gold Leafing for accents.
3. New Laces for my Girdle.
4. More Wine.
5. Another Husband, who is isn't a stuck up King...maybe a Prince would be more charming.
6. 3 Court Jesters.
7. To become Head Executioner on the First Saturday of each month.
9. Silks from China, delivered to me by a Peasant.
10. The Murder of all Peasants after I get my Silks delivered.
11. Have a form of Torture named after Me.
13. Flashy Jewelry.
14. An Affair.
15. Plumbing, maybe indoors?
Not too much to ask right?
Queen Sean Favreau of Portmuthly