Thursday, October 29, 2009

...with Vincent Price!

At last night's show we performed Party Quirks where Billy did a fantastic job of guessing his party guest Vincent Price, who was played by Keith. Since I'm always in the Halloween mood of spooks and chills during the entire month of October, I did some surfing of youtube to see what I could find. To the success of my wanderings I stumbled upon this gem of Vincent Price reading Poe's The Pit and the Pendulum.





If you're a fan of Vincent Price you can see him in some classics such as The Bat, House On Haunted Hill, The Last Man On Earth, and even Edward Scissorhands. They are all worth your time, in my opinion, but that doesn't really count does it?

I hope everyone has a Safe and Happy Halloween this year. Make sure to check your candy for razor blades and sticks of butter!

-Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment