Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sean's Thursday Driving Words



The first words the come to mind are: "I know it's a work area! I'll give you a brake and slow down! Ohhh GODDD!"

This is the new wave of road enforcement that will catch the nation by storm. If I can quote a famous hip-hop artist while putting another word in place it would be, "COPS ain't shit". I put the word "COPS" in place of the word "Bitches" where the original would have said, "Bitches ain't shit".

This Construction Zone Monster knows how to dish out the threats. Just look at that sinister expression on its highlighting light reflecting KFC bucket of dreams head! Nothing says you are in trouble like that pointing hand of doom. I would and will wet myself from this.

I am going to say this monster is and will be more effective than a smashed up car in front of a high school during the prom time of the end of the school year. Those smashed up cars most likely took a life with them, but this monster will end your life even faster.

I would obey this Construction Zone Monster at all costs.

Remember driving is a privilege, not a right. Also, hulking fluorescent bucket monsters are not going to take no for an answer.

-Shwan Fayvree

No comments:

Post a Comment