Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lizzie and the Terrible To-Do

Oh hey there!

So things have been going pretty slow in the land of Lizzie. So slow in fact, that I am kinda at a loss of what to blog about....that's right kiddies, I have been successfully avoiding bar fights ( to much dismay). The only thing that is keeping me going right now is my to-do list of things I need to get done by the end of the school year. Unfortunately, my train has been stuck in procrastination station for quite some time now so I don't really know if my list will ever get accomplished. Lets just touch upon a few bullet points of my to-do list and see what I should do and what I will do....

Library Books
What I should do: find time between classes and quickly run over to the library and drop the books off.
What I will do: let the books sit in a stack on my desk while I keep my stuffed animal Olamba the lamb sitting on top as the king of the over-due books!

Laundry
What I should do: separate the darks from the lights (just like Jim Crowe) and put my clothes in the wash!
What I will do: let the dirty laundry pile up until I can't fit any more in the basket. Then I'll just take it all home with me and have my mom do it.

Exercise
What I should do: wake up early before my classes and run to the gym for a quick morning work out.
What I will do: sleep late and then grab a bagel from Einsteins....extra cream cheese!

Homework
What I should do: get a head start on all my assignments so that I'm not rushing to get them done the night before they're due.
What I will do: Facebook.

So that's just a snipit of the things I need to do quite soon. If anyone cares to help me with my endevors, I am all for someone else returning my books....that library gives me the heebie-jeebies!

-Lizzay

No comments:

Post a Comment