Monday, January 4, 2010

Keith's Blog 2010 (It's the future)

Happy New Year, My Loyal Readers (read: Mom)!

I hope everybody had a wonderful holiday season full of friends, family and consumer goods. I apologize for being MIA for the past couple of weeks but I have returned! 2010 I will bring back my “Top Seven List” of the week along with excerpts from my middle school journal that I recently stumbled upon. This week I want to focus on to give you a couple of choice passages that focus on how I dressed as a sixth grader.

August 23, 1995

I just got back from visiting my grandparents in Florida! We spent the week on the beach and visiting theme parks. My favorite was Universal Studios, they had a giant section with nothing but Jurassic Park stuff in it. I bought 5 different Jurassic Park tee shirts even though my sister made fun of me. My mom was confused when I told her that I was almost done with my back to school shopping. I am so excited for the first week of school.

September 1, 1995

These last couple of days in summer have been super boring no one is around to see my awesome new tee shirts or talk about who got who for homeroom teachers. So I had my Dad drive me to the mall to try my shirts out on the public. Nobody talked to me.

September 7, 1995

It’s 3 days into the first week of school and no one has complemented me on my tee-shirts or the fact that I have matched 3 different tee-shirts to 3 different pairs of sweat pants that I own.

September 12, 1995

Today I ate my lunch in the nurse’s office. She told me her nephew loves Jurassic Park and he is 5.

Wow, I am surprised I made it out alive. See you next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment