Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Billy Once Again, Easy To Please

Anyone that knows me know that I love television. It's obscene the amount of shows I watch. I'm doing the count right now in my head as I type this, but I watch 15 shows on a weekly basis. Sick, right? Sad, right? Well, who cares. Some people read, some people sleep, some people enjoy the sunshine. I enjoy television. I love it. And so when videos show up that parody other shows, of course I'm gonna see them. Seth McFarlane is known for making shows with very similar casts of characters, and he is belittled for that. Personally, I don't see what the big deal is. Are we really looking to Seth McFarlane to challenge our minds and change what we think television can be? Or are we looking to him for funny cutaways and random pop culture references? If your answer was the former, I think you're watching TV wrong. If it's the latter, enjoy this parody video, and laugh as hard as you would at one of our shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment