Sunday, September 6, 2009

Keith's Top Seven of the Week "Seven Reasons Why He isn't on time with his blog posts" (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome be Damned!)

Hey, I am literally a week late with this post and it's so far down on the list I really doubt anyone will ever read this so... Here is my half assed job at what I should have done well a week ago.

7) World Of Warcraft
Yes, I am one of those people.

6) Spying on Ryan
I have his house, work place and favorite restaurant under 24 hour surveillance.

5) Sleeping
This weekend alone I slept 37 hours. I may have mono.

4)Farmville
The delightful and highly addictive game that has consumed my soul and made me a more efficient land manager.

3)My children
I certainly don't trust my wife to take care of them.

2)Hiding Oreo's
It's the greatest scavenger hunt ever! If you want me to organize one for you just drop me a line.

1) Farmville
I spend so much time on Farmville it needs to be stated twice.

Check in next week and see if I actually defeat my addiction demons and make a post !

No comments:

Post a Comment