Thursday, March 4, 2010

School Daze

As I am writing this entry, I am sitting in my school’s library taking up valuable space on a computer that another student could be using to help with their education. In celebration of this remarkable event that I am withholding for my own benefit, and your eyes, I will type up a list of phrases. These phrases will hopefully catch the eye a few students looking for a computer, or sitting near me glancing over my shoulder, or passing by me for whatever reason will see and automatically give them the “WTF?” moment. This in turn will make me seem like I’m wasting time and that I’m psycho.

KEEP IT MOVING FOUR EYES!

YOU WOULD LOOK GREAT IN A STEW, WHAT ARE YOU DOING LATER?

WISH YOU WERE HERE?

IF THERE’S TIME TO LEAN, THERE’S TO CLEAN.

YOU AREN’T GOING TO AMOUNT TO ANYTHING IN LIFE, JUST QUIT.

WILL YOU MIND YOUR OWN FUCKIN' BUSINESS.

CAN’T YOU SEE I’M BUSY DOING NOTHING WHILE YOU’RE TRYING TO WORK.

YOUR MOTHER SUCKS DICKS IN HELL!!!

So there we are, a few ramblings that hopefully a few people read and might remember when they are going to their next class wondering exactly why I’m typing this up on a Microsoft Word Document. Maybe, they’re on their way to notify the librarian at the front desk that I’m abusing my privileges on the school computers. Either way, I’M A PAYING STUDENT AND I DEMAND RESPECT.

-SEAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment