Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lizzie's "Get to Know HDO"

Every other week, I ask the group one question in order to help you folks learn a little bit more about us as individuals. I ask deep, personal questions that strike hard at the depths of our souls, and reveal our most treasured secrets. Today's question:

If you were on a deserted island, what would you want to bring with you?

Keith: "I would want to bring one of my students. Because the youth of America is important...and because everyone will be more likely to go on a massive search to find him, rather than me."

Billy: "Well I would have to say that I'd hafta bring all my seasons of LOST. That way I could study it and be prepared for anything that may attack me on an island, like black smoke. Gotta love the power of DVDs...wait, there would be no DVD player on the island would there...shit."

Sean: "My good ole friend Captain Morgan. Because when I realize I will never leave the island, I'll finally want a little bit of Captain in me."

Ryan: "My subscription to Venus Magazine, and a tub of vaseline."

Me: "Gas-X....lots of it."


No comments:

Post a Comment