Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sean's Thursday Birthday Wishes if I were a Victorian Queen in the 16th Century.

Here is my Birthday Wishes if I were a Victorian Queen in the 16th Century.

1. A Divorce
2. Vanity made of Glass & Mirrors, with Gold Leafing for accents.
3. New Laces for my Girdle.
4. More Wine.
5. Another Husband, who is isn't a stuck up King...maybe a Prince would be more charming.
6. 3 Court Jesters.
7. To become Head Executioner on the First Saturday of each month.
8. Electricity.
9. Silks from China, delivered to me by a Peasant.
10. The Murder of all Peasants after I get my Silks delivered.
11. Have a form of Torture named after Me.
12. Vaccinations.
13. Flashy Jewelry.
14. An Affair.
15. Plumbing, maybe indoors?

Not too much to ask right?

Yours Truly,
Queen Sean Favreau of Portmuthly

No comments:

Post a Comment